Bower is our cozy and intimate ‘honeymoon suite.’ It is also our “greenest” cabin, featuring organic linens. Bathroom has a claw foot tub and an outdoor shower. Private swing set and hammock for your enjoyment.
(see Rates and Reservations for rates)
- Generous main room with queen bed, full sofa, dining table, double glass atrium door overlooking woods and dramatic ledge outcropping.
- Fully equipped kitchen with old-fashioned porcelain double sink, coffee maker, toaster, microwave.
- Bathroom with old-fashioned claw foot enamel bathtub.
- Rinnai® gas heater.
- Enclosed outdoor “shower room”.
- Organic towels, pillows, bed linens, soap, hand lotion (made from a local herd of 20 milking goats at a nearby farm), and Dr. Bronner’s shampoo provided.
- Outdoor grill.
- Distance to waterfront: 400 feet.
- Like all of Graylag, the Bower Cabin is smoke-free.
One of our previous guests captured images of their time at Bower in a video you can view here.